Monday, January 28, 2008

First pages in 2008, of course they are not of 2008

I was able to go scrapbooking this past Saturday and to my surprise I was able to get two 2 page layouts done...well, done for me. Done means put together...the first layout still needs journaling. The second layout needs a few embellishments and journaling. Anyway, so there not really done...but I was still proud of myself and I had a good time :o).

Here are some pictures of my artwork...let me know what you think!
This is a layout of Kaylyn's first 4th of July...kind of obvious, I know
This is a layout of Mother's Day 2007

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 4th of July one. I've been trying to get Jonathan's pics done from the 4th but can't find any paper or embelishments that I like. Where did you get the stuff you used?

Heather said...

Looks good!

Jennifer said...

Cute! I just unpacked all my stuff and I want to sit down and play! I did upload a page that I made a few months ago to the blog last week.
I miss shopping @ Nikki's, she always has such cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

NIce! Didn't you start the July one when we were all at Tracy's? ;)