Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Look who's walking...

Kaylyn is getting more and more steady on her feet and is now taking several steps at a time. Just thought I would share a video of her walking around...

I still can't believe Kaylyn's birthday is almost here...just over 2 weeks away. I have decided to make invitations to her birthday party. I will post a picture of one when I get the first one done. I bought the paper yesterday and have a good I idea of what I want them to look like. I just have to find a picture of Kaylyn I want to use...the invitations are really cute in my head I hope they turn out the way I want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's walking! I can't believe she's almost one! It seems like only yesterday we were both out shopping for maternity clothes.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!! I love it when they start walking, with their little hands up in the air!

I can't wait to see the invitations!

Teaque said...

She is too cute!