Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What I am thankful for...

Well, I told Shelley I was going to be a copy cat, so here it goes...I will count my blessings, name them one by one, count my blessings, see what God has done.

1. First and the only reason these other blessings are in my life, I am thankful for God, his love, his son and my salvation
2. my husband
3. 2 beautiful, wonderful children
4. music and singing in the praise band at church
5. family
6. a loving supporting church family
7. wonderful friends
8. free housing, as cramped as it may be
9. warm house, heat
10. health
11. cochlear implants, Dr. Severtson, Dr. Windmill and Dr. Ewing
12. email and the internet so I can keep in touch with family and friends
13. all paper products, kleenex, toilet paper, diapers, wipes, paper towels, paper plates (it sure does make my life easier)
14. my digital camera
15. scrapbooking and supplies
16. sunshine
17. good babysitter
18. nap time :o)
19. a good head start program
20. little people hugs and kisses
21. a good, safe family vehicle
22. Kosair Charities
23. dishwashers (even though I don't have one now, I really wish I did!)
24. that am able to breastfeed
25. that both kids are sleeping through the night most nights
26. a extra large bath towel
27. indoor plumbing
28. tylenol
29. the ear drops the dr gave Kaylyn when she had an ear infection
30. scrapbook stores with work space :o)
31. when I get those few minutes to be by myself
32. my comfy lounge pants from Old Navy
33. all the students on this campus who love my kids and are willing to help out when I need it
34. the long Christmas break coming up! woohoo
35. the job I have so that I can be home with my kids
36. glasses/contacts so I can see
37. $2 movie night, though we don't get to go very often
38. payday! (and I am not talking about the candy bar)
39. almost being done with our holiday shopping
40. being able to take a nice long hot shower
41. a pre-lit Christmas tree
42. the Joy of the season
43. being able to get a hot meal from the caf if I want to
44. jarred baby food, and gerber puff star snacks
45. drive-thru windows
46. comfy shoes
47. cell phones
48. time to read to my kids
49. God's promise of a hope and future, and that it is all in his hands and not mine
50. not being able to read the minds of those around me :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prelit?! Now there's a concept! I just lit have of mine and turned the bad half to the wall! How cheap am I?!