Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just two things...

I got this in an email and I hate forwarding things on so I though I would just post it on my blog and you can read it or not, fill it out pass it on or not...

Two Names You Go By:
1. Amy
2. Mommy - my favorite :o)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Black Planet Hollywood, Paris sweatshirt
2. Grey sweatpants

Two Things You Would Have in a Relationship:
1. Unconditional love
2. To share the work, joys and griefs

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Spending time with family

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. A shower...
2. More time to scrapbook :o)

Two pets you have had:
1. Sunset the kitty
2. Socks the dog

Two things you did last night:
1. added a post to my blog
2. went to mom's for dinner

Two things you ate today:
1. Kelloggs Cereal Bar
2. nothing else yet

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Kenny
2. Kaylyn

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Working at Student Services
2. watching Survivor and CSI

Two longest car rides
1. McAllen, Texas---25 hours
2. Orlando, Florida---14 hours

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Carmel Macciato---Starbucks

0 comments: