Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Did you vote?

Well, today is election day. Did you make it to the polls to cast your vote? Though I don't really like politics I feel it is very important vote. My grandfather felt it was very important as well, I guess that is just one thing that was carried on from generation to generation. I look at it like this, if you don't vote then I don't want to hear you complaining about the way the government is going. Even if your candidate doesn't win, at least you tried to make a difference and let your voice be heard.

Now on to sharing some pictures :o)...
These are not recent but I thought I would share them anyway.
So the date is not correct, obviously...This pic was taken this summer. Kaylyn woke up early and fell back to sleep. Grant came in after Kenny left for work and watched Nick Jr and dozed off again too. I had to get a pic. Nothing cuter than a sleeping baby, except for maybe two sleeping babies :o).

It is now time to start putting the rail up on the crib. I caught Kaylyn pulling up on the rail after her nap. You can see the evidence on her nose from where she crawled off the bed. She got a nasty carpet burn. It just happened so fast. I am just not ready for her to be so mobile. If she keeps it up she will be walking by Christmas!




Grant has grown so much, he is such a big boy now and a great big brother. He is a big helper too, as you can see from this pic.








Well, guess that is enough randomness for now. I hope you all had a good day! Leave a comment let me know who is reading this blog :o).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like it should still be Grant in the crib. It's amazing how much faster time goes by when you have kids!

Heather said...

I'm reading. I love the sleeping pictures.

Robyn said...

My babies are cute asleep or awake. I enjoyed my time with Kaylyn on Saturday. I wish I could spend more time with all of you.