Monday, November 26, 2007

Kids can sleep anywhere...Why can't I?

When Kaylyn gets her belly full she crashes. Not a care in the world. So relaxed.

Grant had been watching his daddy play a computer game. I watched his eyelids get heavier and heavier. He sat there a good 10 minutes sound asleep.

It just amazes me how children can get so relaxed and fall asleep anywhere, with whatever it going on around them. And me, I could go to bed so tired but lay there not able to fall asleep because my mind is racing with all the things I have to do the next day. Then I will just doze off and Kaylyn will wake up...just my luck. I am thankful that she has started sleeping all night again (darn ear infections). It is a perfect night when both kiddos sleep all night and I can fall asleep quickly.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that is quite impressive! I used to be able to bend like that. Ya know, back in the day...

Heather said...

I wish I could just pass out like that at work sometimes.