Monday, October 22, 2007

Where did the weekend go?

Okay, so this weekend was a good one, but as always it went by way too fast. We had some good family time. Well, at least Monday and Tuesday is fall break for the students so I only have a handful of residents here until Tuesday night, woohoo. It is nice to get a break.
It's going to be a busy week for Grant. Monday he has a Fire Safety Program at the elementary, which I am sure he will like to see the fire truck and all that. Wednesday Head Start is taking a field trip to Lee's pumpkin patch in Hodgensville, I am hoping to get to go with them to take pictures, always looking for scrapable moments :o). Then Saturday is a whirlwind of activity with the Walk for Life (with the crisis pregnancy center, I'm on the board) that morning, the Fall Festival/hayride with the church in the afternoon and the Costume Ball (because it's a ONE thing) at the university that night. Plus Saturday just happens to be Kenny's birthday. I really wanted to do something special just the two of us but there is just too much going on that day. So maybe we can do something on Friday night....the wheels just started turning...why had I not thought of that before now? I'll come up with something. I'll let you know what I come up with :o).
Hope you all have a good week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a busy week. The costume ball sounds so fun! What are you dressing up as?