Monday, October 15, 2007

I finally did it...

Well, here it is...my new family blog. Why did I want to start one...not because I think we are better or have more interesting stories. I guess it is really because sometimes a mom just needs a place to vent, share thoughts, get feedback...
I wish I had started one over a year ago really...after we found out about Grant's hearing loss. It would have been nice to have that whole journey chronicled to this point but for a while I could hardly think about it without crying. So, I guess I will have to play catch up.
Another reason I started this blog is because it is easier for me to type up a quick note than it is to put together a scrapbook page. I love to scrap but just don't have the space to be able to do it at home and don't get a lot of opportunities to go elsewhere to scrap. So, I was look for another outlet and a blog is what I found.
I have read several blogs but it was not until I started this one that I thought anything about what one might put into their first post.
So, as I sit here typing, watching my 4 yr old mop the floor with his baby sister, I realize I can type in whatever information I want. And you can read it or not, you can like it or not but at least I had fun doing it :o).
That's it for now...I'll post again soon :o)!

0 comments: