Monday, June 9, 2008

Man, how time flies....

The past three weeks have been a busy time for us...though I can't really remember all the things we did...must not have been too memorable? I think what I am going to do is make a few smaller posts so I don't over load one post with an overwhelming about of pictures and what not.

I guess I will start with Grant's last day of school even though I don't have all the pictures from that day to share. My dad took some and I took some I and am yet to get the ones from my parents camera and now the camera is in Muncie, IN all week so it will be at least the weekend before I can get them...okay, so I have rambled long enough....here are the pics :o).

Grant climb up to the top, waiting for his chance to slide down.


He is on his way down!

Look at that face! He is having a blast.

Here's the boss telling him to be careful :o).

I thought this was pretty cool, a full action shot...maybe he will grow up to be a stunt man...or a power ranger....heehee :o).

It was a pretty fun day at the carnival. They had games, the slide and bouncer, and a fire truck. And the kids were able to spray the big water hose. Of course my dad has those pics...and Kaylyn even got to spray the water hose.


They also had face painting and a "clown" making the kids balloon animals. Grant had to have 2 of each, all of which were dinosaurs. Dad has better pics of them as well, but this is what I have.


This is dinosaur #1... (that is my dad in the red shirt with the camera in hand)


The kids sang a couple of songs and then we ate lunch and had auctioned off the classroom quilts. My mom bought Grant's class quilt...she wasn't going to let anyone out bid her :o).

It was a good day, fun was had by all. All were ready for a nap when we got home.
More posts to come :o).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the action shot!

I rented a bounce place for Ev's bday in July and am sooo excited!