Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update on Kaylyn

Okay, so some of you may be wondering what we found out about Kaylyn's ears. We had an appt with the ENT on Thursday and the fluid was worse...I knew it would be because she had an ear infection and had to be on two rounds of antibiotics. But we still had to wait for over an hour so the Audiologist could tell me what I already knew. Then we saw the dr and then we had to schedule surgery for tubes. I was on my last nerve, the kiddos were wearing them thin...very thin. Anyway, the surgery is scheduled for June 20th.
So here are some recent photos of the sweet baby girl. She was having lots of fun in Keenan's Little Tykes car.




As you can tell, she likes to stand up in the seat.

She is always ready to cheese for the camera. And she really loves close-ups :o).
Still more to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. I'm glad they finally scheduled her for tubes! Are they going to do it up here?