Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Let's play catch up...

Can I take a minute to catch my breath...goodness this summer is busy.
We have had Father's day, anniversaries and my dad's birthday since I last posted. And I have been busy with work stuff too. So, I am really hoping this weekend will be a restful one.
Okay, let's begin with Father's day.
We went to church and my sister and brother-in-law dedicated baby Micah to the Lord.

Then, after church we all went out to eat at Garcia's. After lunch we went to my parent's house and gave my dad and Kenny their cards.
And here is daddy and his little girl...
And since Father's day I have been working long and hard to get all my 3500 pictures saved onto our external hard drive. It is very extensive and tedious work. I thought it would be very simple but I have decided that I don't just want the pictures on the external hard drive I want them organized as well. So, I am having to rename pictures instead of just going by the number and blah blah blah. I will hopefully be finished with that this weekend.
And some interesting news for the Lawson household...
Kenny is the new Men's Golf Coach at Campbellsville University.
You can read about it here: Campbellsville Tigers Athletics
He will be doing that in addition to his admissions job.

Then, this past Sunday was my sister and bil's anniversary and Monday was my dad's 50th birthday and yesterday was our 8th anniversary. So, we all went out to eat after church on Sunday. Again, we went to Garcia's...it is my dad's favorite here in town. And I think it is the best Mexican restaurant in Campbellsville.
Anyway, that's all I've got for now.

3 comments:

Four Better or Four Worse said...

Summertime is crazy, isn't it? Sounds like you have had a lot to celebrate! Congrats to Kenny on his new job and congrats to you all on your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

What a project! Good luck!

Happy anniversary too!

The Judds said...

Grant looks just like a miniature Kenny, I'm not sure who Kaylyn looks like. Congratulations on the new job.