Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snow, snow, snow!

Finally got the pictures add!!! Woohoo!!!
Snow. Snowy snow snow. I love snow. It falls down, down onto the ground. Snow :o). Have you seen the movie Anchorman...Ron Burgandy makes up this little diddy about scotch and I just changed the word to snow...oh never mind...it is funny in my head :o/. In fact, I am still laughing!
Saturday was the first time Grant was able to really get out in the snow and play. He was finally well and we had enough snow to really make if fun. Kenny took him tubing with a couple of the college students. They went out to Dave Walters house. He has a great hill in his back yard, just perfect for sledding/tubing when there is enough snow to cover it. We got 3-4 inches I would guess, so I suppose that is 'the magical amount' ;o)? Heeheehee :o). Yet another attempt to be funny on my part, have you seen the Truth commercial where they sing the song about the magical amount of nicotine. I crack up every time I see it...okay so I am very easily amused, as well as very easily sidetracked...oh well, it is my blog and I can do what I want to, do what I want to, do what I want to, you could to if you were crazy like me :o).
I will edit this post later to add the pictures of their snow fun. When Kenny was walking out the door to go this morning, I asked(told) if he would take the camera to take some pics since I couldn't go. It was just too cold for Kaylyn to be out...duh. Even though I really wanted to go real bad, ah the sacrifices of motherhood. And since she is finally over the ear infections and just stopped running a fever for 3-4 days (just a virus and not the flu, went to the dr on Wednesday to be sure, blahblahblah) I just didn't think it would be a good idea to get her out in the blowing windy cold. But after church we are going out to my parents house and we will be able to play in the snow there since we can be out for a few minutes and have a place to go into and warm up. And I am looking forward to seeing Kaylyn's reaction to the white fluffy stuff. My nephew, Keenan, didn't care for it too much after he fell face first into it.










I had to add this picture... she is such a ham!
Well, I hope you all remembered to set your clocks forward. Goodness I've got to go to bed! I think I have self induced insomnia....is that even possible?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great time!