Friday, March 21, 2008

Bowling fieldtrip

Grant had a field trip to the bowling alley a couple of weeks ago. It was the first time he had ever been bowling. I think he had a lot of fun but got bored at times waiting for his turn. The pictures did not turn out to great, they had the lights off and the black lights on so things look blurry. I did the best I could.


One of the assistants in his classroom was helping the kids on his lane.


Here he is waiting patiently for his line to turn red so it will be his turn, he is next. The names got a little cut off on the screen. Grant got a strike in the last frame! I was so excited for him, and of course proud :o).I just love the expression on his face. So sweet! That's my boy. He had a good time and we are thinking about taking him again sometime during Spring Break...which today was his last day of school for 2 weeks. We are thinking about going to the zoo next Friday if any of you would like to meet us there let me know!





0 comments: