Friday, February 6, 2009

Yes, it has been a long time, please bear with me.

Post #1
Grant's school Kindergarten Christmas Moosical
All 4 kindergarten classes at Grant's school participated in a production of A Christmas Moosical. Grant did a great job with the choreography and really tried to sing the words to the songs. He was even singing parts of the songs in the car but it wasn't until we saw the musical that we realized what he was doing. They had two performances, one for an elementary school assembly and one for the parents. Here is a sample of one of the songs from the musical.


I am sorry about the bad video job...it was hard to hold the camera still and keep an eye on Kaylyn at the same time. Plus there are a couple of times that I get tickled at Grant and the camera is shaking because I am laughing. At the end of the second video you can hear Kaylyn cry out a couple of times.


It took forever to download these two videos, ugh! I was hoping to get more than one post done but the videos took too long so I will post more later to get caught up to current events.

0 comments: