Saturday, July 26, 2008

Posting just to post...

Okay, so it has been a busy busy time around here. Summer time is crunch time for this RD. July and August are just a blur. But it is always nice when they are over and things calm down. Right now I just feel like there are so many things to do and never enough time to get it all done. RA training starts in one week and I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed but I know it will all go smoothly.

Anyway...that is what is going on with my life. But now let's see what pictures I can find to share...
Kaylyn is wearing Grant's ball helmet.
My little soldier
Nothing is cuter than an ice cream mustache.
There's a little tigger in everyone...
And he sticks the landing!!!
I love that face...I could just stare at it all day. Bright eyes and big smile.
And this face is just so precious! This is Kaylyn's cheesy face she gives every time I ask her to smile.
Shhh...I think I see a wascally wabbit...
whhh....am I doing it right???
So, I took this pic at my parents house and then I played around on iphoto just see what all the features would do...this is just one of the finished products...A summer sunset.
Well, that's all I've got for now....Hope you all enjoyed the randomness of it all. I just needed to take a break from the hecticness of the chaos that is my life. Rest assured it will get better, this too shall pass!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last pic! And the one of Grant mid-air! It's awesome!! Good luck with your chaos. When do students arrive?