Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally...some pictures to look at :o)

Here is the invitations to Kaylyn's birthday party. I know it took me a while to get them posted. This is the two pieces.
And here is the finished product.

Kaylyn had plenty of help blowing out her candle on her cake.

Everyone was trying to get Kaylyn to get real messy with her cake but she stayed relatively clean. And after a few minutes she was ready to get all the cake and icing off her hands.

She was really happy and everyone had a good time at the party.

I got a cupcake cake this time instead of the traditional cake and it was a lot easier and very few leftovers :o).

Kaylyn helped me open most of her gifts. She really liked opening the cards.

Here we are...the family pic at Kaylyn's party. Yes, this is the best we could do!

While I was fixing supper last night Grant decided to entertain himself. He found an ink pen drew on his hand.

Then he decided it was a good idea to include his sister in on the action. I turned around just in time to catch him drawing on her face.

Here is a picture of the beautiful roses that Kenny got for me for Valentine's Day. The best part of the day hands down....

I had to add this pic. Kaylyn is playing the Guitar Hero guitar. Her daddy is so proud...

Look at this sweet cheesy face. This is what she does when she sees me with the camera. She is such a ham.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THe invitations are adorable! How did you do the title?

Cupcake cake is too cute!

Anonymous said...

The invites turned out awesome!! I'm glad she had a good birthday and that everyone is mostly healthy! By the way, you look really good. Did you loose some weight while you were all sick?

ShellyH said...

Awww, Happy Birthday to her! You did an excellent job on the invitations and that cake is way too cute!