Saturday, April 26, 2008

Five things...

A friend of mine, Jennifer, tagged me to be the next to fill out the survey below...so here it goes :o)

Found this on another blog, and thought it might be fun...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Going to school at CU and working at Kmart

2. Five Things on my To Do List Today
Post this blog message :o)
Wash up the sink full of dishes
Clean the bathroom
Work on my Bible study workbook
Download the pictures to the computer from my camera, and make a cd of the field trip pics for Grant's teacher

3. Five Snacks I enjoy
Special K cereal bars
Crunch'n'Munch
Yoplait Strawberry yogurt
Vanilla Ice Cream cone
100 Calorie Packs

4. Five Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
Create a will :o) something I should do anyway
Pay off the loan for our church building and set up a missions fund for our church mission trips
Pay off our college loan debt
Buy/build our dream house
Set up college funds for the kiddos
Donate money to the local crisis pregnancy center (I'm on the board)

5. Five Bad Habits
Procrastinating
Being late
Staying up too late on the computer
Not putting my clothes away after Kenny does the laundry (he gets mad about that)
(sometimes) Not respecting my husband's authority as head of our house (I really like to do things my way :o)) Submissiveness is not my first thought when we don't agree

6. Five Places I've Lived
My parents house in Campbellsville
North Hall at CU
My grandparents house (after Kenny and I got married) in Campbellsville
Brookridge Village Apartment in Louisville
House we rented off of Arnoldtown Rd in Louisville
The Village at CU

7. Five Jobs I've Had
File Clerk at Cox's Cabinets
Sales associate at Kmart
Teacher's Aid in 2yr old classroom at CCDC
2yr old teacher at Child's Day Out
Office Coordinator for KCI at LLCC
Dorm Director

OK - I tag Amy C

3 comments:

Four Better or Four Worse said...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Student at UK/Assistant Dorm Director

2. Five Things on my To Do List Today
Laundry
Meet with Financial Advisor
Buy Mother's Day cards
Buy dress and shoes for a wedding/church


3. Five Snacks I enjoy
Anything with chocolate!

4. Five Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
Buy some land/build a house in Oldham County, invest it, move my Mom to KY, set some aside for the girls' education, buy some new clothes!


5. Five Bad Habits
Nitpicking at Clay
Always feeling rushed/anxious
Yelling at my kids when I am tired/frustrated
cussing
anal-retentive

6. Five Places I've Lived
Lincoln, IL
dorms at UK
our apt near Iroquois Park
Our house in Cloverleaf
our current house

7. Five Jobs I've Had
Wendy's
Resident Advisor/Dorm Director
Child Protective Services
Private foster care agency
stay-at-home Mom

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you didn't say "start a running tab at the local scrapbook store" under "things I would do if I were a billionaire" LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun. I may have to do this too!