Thursday, April 24, 2008

CU pool field trip

Grant's class went on a field trip to the university pool last week. Grant had a great time playing in the water. Here he is sitting on the side of the pool waiting for his turn to get in. It was during a CU swimming class and each child had to be accompanied by one of the students or a parent that was in the water. I didn't get in since I had Kaylyn with me.

Here is one little spectator that I'm sure would love to get her chance in the water. She was so good just to watch though. Kaylyn was in her stroller for over an hour and never cried to get out.
He had so much fun. Isn't he just the cutest little swimmer ever :o).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure has slimmed out!! I'm glad they had fun. It's neat that they take field trips like that!

Four Better or Four Worse said...

I can't believe how big he is - he has definitely lost the Michelin Man look! He still looks like his Daddy though and Kaylen looks like you. They're both super cute.

Anonymous said...

He's too cute!