Friday, September 25, 2009

Grant's Birthday...wow, # 6

It is hard to believe that my boy is now 6 years old....the time has gone by so fast, he has changed so quickly. So, on Sept. 7th, Labor Day we had a big celebration. I made mini pizzas for the kids, 10 total. They all got a long well and played together.
Seems like they all liked the pizzas too (which were weight watcher friendly by the way :o)).
I made cupcakes and made Grant's cake in a mini loaf pan. I think he liked it, he ate it like he did anyway :o).


The older kids played Wii Resort and had a good time with it.
A new transformer game, just one of the things he would say, Want that, want that....when he would see a commercial for it. He was happy to see it :o).All the boys were so interested to see what was in each bag...the girls, however, not so much...
So, here is my handsome boy. When I held him in my arms 6 years ago I would have never dreamed of what he would be like at this age....and certainly a lot has happened in that short time. But every bit of it, good and bad, is shaping him into the man God will want him to be in the years to come.

0 comments: